Respond to each question below:
1. What ethical and legal liability relating to accountants and auditors might relate to your SEC 10-K company?
2. What trends in sales, cost of goods sold, and gross profit do you see? Create a small table for your records and refer to percentages in terms of year to year change for dollar values and the gross profit percentage.
3. Review net income and post comments using the techniques you used for gross profit.
4. International Issues: comment on foreign currency issues and the global picture for your SEC 10-K company.
5. Always include the name of your SEC 10-K company in the subject line and the link to your SEC 10-K financial statement when posting