Part 1: System Implementation Document
You are to write an 8–10-page system implementation document in which you:
- Use graphical tools to design the logical and physical layout of the planned e-commerce company’s information systems.
- Use graphical tools to illustrate the possible placement of key infrastructure elements with external connectivity (Internet) and internal connectivity (firewalls, LAN).
- Develop the bill of materials and tabulate it in a spreadsheet to include item, description, model number, and approximate cost.
- Document the methodology and process to include the engineering, furnishing, and installation of the identified inventory.
- Use three sources to support your writing.
- Choose sources that are credible, relevant, and appropriate.
- Cite each source listed on your source page at least one time within your assignment.
- Access the library or review library guides for help with research, writing, and citation.
Part 2: Updated Gantt Chart
Use Microsoft Project to update the previously created Gantt chart (see attached) with the major and minor tasks identified in the system implementation document.