Preparing a Situational Analysis of the Selected Case Study Company
Selected Company: Teachers Insurance and Annuity Association of America
Write a 900 -word paper and address the following items, including Porter’s five Cs analysis (i.e., customers, competitors, company, collaborators, and climate):
- Describe the customers (current and potential).
- Identify the product(s) and distribution systems.
- Prepare an internal (controllable factors) and external (noncontrollable factors) environmental scan.
- Analyze the competitive advantages.
- Prepare a list of 3–5 opportunities for improvement using the SWOT process.
Use 5–8 additional sources. Use APA style (double-spaced, use of headings, correct citations, and sourcing).
Read the following open-source article, which discusses the evaluation of organizational effectiveness:
Read the following articles from the CTU Library to help inform your paper:
- Parnell, J. A., Carraher, S., & Holt, K. (2002). Participative management’s influence on effective strategic diffusion. Journal of Business Strategies, 19(2), 162–186. Retrieved from https://proxy.cecybrary.com/login?url=https://search-proquest-com.proxy.cecybrary.com/docview/204413701?accountid=144789
- Porter, M. E. (2008). The five competitive forces that shape strategy. Harvard Business Review, 86(1), 78–93. Retrieved from https://search-proquest-com.proxy.cecybrary.com/abicomplete/docview/227792464/6CF9A9688E3B42A4PQ/1?accountid=45927
Martz, W. A. (2008, August). Evaluating organization effectiveness. Retrieved from https://scholarworks.wmich.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi…