After reading “The Gospel Message” article in the Module/Week 4 Reading & Study folder, answer the following questions (250–500 words total). These questions must be answered in separate paragraphs.
- What are various ways the gospel message is perceived in our culture?
- What are some specific moral reasons people may reject the gospel message?
- What are some specific emotional reasons people may reject the gospel message?
- What are some specific intellectual reasons people may reject the gospel message?
- What can Christians do to address these objections and better communicate the gospel message?
Note: Scripture, course content, or research must be included in your answers where appropriate and must be cited properly with in-text citations and a reference, works cited or bibliography section at the end of your thread. See links in Assignment Instructions for details how to cite content to avoid plagiarism. Review the Discussion Board Forum 2 Instructions and grading rubric before completing this assignment.