Using the topic you selected last week, create an outline of your entire case study (Parts 1-3). Write out Part 1 of your case study in paragraph format and include it before your outline. Part 1 includes:
- Identify the parties involved, their rights, their responsibilities.
- Identify the salient ethical and/or legal issues of the case.
- Identify the relevant factual issues, conceptual issues, social constraints, and any additional information necessary for an accurate understanding of the case.
- If needed, conduct research about the issue from multiple perspectives and include relevant ethical theory, legal requirements, and technical details about the case to ensure that the case can be solved.
- Use consistent formatting throughout (12 pt font, Times New Roman, single-spaced).
- Review your paper thoroughly for grammatical issues and typographical errors!
- Use an APA-style cover page and references.
- Cite your sources (do not use Wikipedia or Blog, etc.) and list them in a reference page per APA style.
- At minimum use 5 resources that are published no more than five years ago. Choose scholarly resources (i.e., peer-reviewed journals), sources from your industry/organization, and (sparingly) the textbook.
- 3-4 pages including Part 1 and your outline (single-spaced, not including cover page and references).