Read the P’kolino case study (end of chapter 8). (Note: the financial exhibits are not missing, but are in a follow-on case for a module later in the class). Complete a 3-5 page analysis that includes an introduction and conclusion, and answers the following:
Write a paper that answers to the following questions:
- Does the business plan tell a coherent and compelling story?
- Does the plan capture all of the learning that Antonio and JB have accumulated?
- What three questions do you think Antonio and JB need to answer through further planning before they launch the venture?
- What are the three strongest aspects of the plan?
- What areas need improvement?
The company website can be visited at http://www.pkolino.com/
- Write between 750 – 1,250 words (approximately 3 – 5 pages) using Microsoft Word in APA style, see example below.
- Please use the APA template below
- At least 80% of your paper must be original content/writing.
- No more than 20% of your content/information may come from references.
- Use at least three references from outside the course material. References must come from sources such as scholarly journals found in EBSCOhost, CNN, online newspapers such as The Wall Street Journal, or government websites. Please cite all reference material in the paper and list on a reference page in APA style.
- Cite all reference material (data, dates, graphs, quotes, paraphrased words, values, etc.) in the paper and list on a reference page in APA style.
References must come from sources such as, scholarly journals found in EBSCOhost, CNN, online newspapers such as, The Wall Street Journal, government websites, etc. Sources such as, Wikis, Yahoo Answers, eHow, blogs, etc. are not acceptable for academic writing.
Proper formatting for APA citations of Internet and other sources can be found here:https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/560/10/.