Chapter 6. Administrative Law.Initial Postings: Read and reflect on the assigned readings for the week.
- Explain why administrative agencies are an essential part of the U.S. legal system.
- Identify each stage of the administrative law-making process.
- Summarize what steps a business should take if it is accused of violating administrative law.
Then post what you thought was the most important concept(s), method(s), term(s), and/or any other thing that you felt was worthy of your understanding in each assigned textbook chapter.Your initial post should be based upon the assigned reading for the week, so the textbook should be a source listed in your reference section and cited within the body of the text. Other sources are not required but feel free to use them if they aid in your discussion.Also, provide a graduate-level response to each of the following questions:
- The Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) proposes a new rule. During the comment period, an individual considered to one of the most experienced aviation experts in the country strongly disagrees with the rule and provides a wide variety of support for her position. Must the FAA not pass the proposes rule based on this comment? Must the FAA consider the comment when deliberating passing the new rule?
- State and explain each stage of the formal rule making process for administrative agencies. Provide examples as appropriate.