“Week 4: Discharge Contract”
1. Find and read the following cases from the Research Toolbox link from your left navigation bar
- Jones v. Free Flight Sport Aviation , Inc. 623 P.370, Web 1981 Colo. Lexis 571, Supreme Court of Colorado.
- Flood v. Fidelity & Guaranty Life Insurance Co. 394 So 2d 1311; Web 1981 La App Lexis 3538 Court of Appeal of Louisiana.
2. Answer the following questions
- Should a person be allowed to disaffirm a contract he or she made as a minor after reaching the age of minority?
- What is a reasonable length of time after reaching the age of majority to permit disaffirmance?
- What ethical considerations are involved in these cases?